Wednesday, July 13, 2011

{ Shoes on Display }

Channeling Carrie Bradshaw!  I was chatting with a friend of mine, and she was talking about putting her shoes on display in her living room...I mean, why not?  Shoes can be just as expensive as home decor, and hey, if you're a single gal (or, have a husband or significant other that is supportive of your shoe addiction), then why not?  I found some fun images and ideas...maybe I need to go shoe shopping?


via Note to Yourself

via This is Glamorous

via Flickr

via A Graceful Home

3 comments:

  1. These are fabulous!!! I think I may need some cuter shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Another fabulous collection of shoes for women . Nice fashion and style. Beautiful shoes looking very amazing and cute. I love to read this blog as it brings vast knowledge and experience. Keep up updating the post regularly...

    ReplyDelete